Ivory Lee Grear, 63 of Snyder, Texas passed away on Friday, May 18, 2018 in Snyder.
A Memorial Service will be planned for a later date.
Mr. Grear was born on October 27, 1954 in Pine Bluff, Arkansas to Sammy and Mattie Lee (Somerville) Grear.
Mr. Grear was giving and kind person and always thought of others. He loved writing poems and music; working in the yard and being creative.
(6) Daughters: Frances Marie Grear-Wilkerson, Arlington, TX
Lakiesha Michelle Grear, Arlington, TX
Edna Mae Grear, Grand Prairie, TX
Stormy Sharnae Grear, Amarillo, TX
Viola Nicole Wheeler, Amarillo, TX
cKeyera Harrell, Odessa, TX.
(8) Grandchildren and one on the way and (1) Great-Grandchild
Sister: Margaret Jackson, Big Spring, TX
(2) Nephews: Joe Franklin, Fayetteville, NC and Elijah James Cole, Big Spring, TX
(2) Nieces: Ethel Jackson, Big Spring, TX and Camisha Smith, Snyder, TX
(2) Sons-in-Law: Kola Butter, Arlington, TX and Omar Evans, Arlington, TX